As a business owner, you have certain financial goals and objectives and every business should have a Will. You may want to protect your Key Personnel, protect the shareholders by establishing an agreement for the smooth transition of shareholding, retire early or establish a family trust. Whatever your goals, you are much more likely to achieve them with the help of professional financial advice.
Our small business insurance solutions review will provide you with the chance to consider the most important questions in respect of your business such as:
- What would you do if something happened to you or your business partner?
- How would your business survive?
- How long can the business continue paying a salary to a non-producing partner?
- Who would receive control of your share of the company?
- What are your moral obligations to your partner’s or shareholders
Jeffrey P Whitton & Associates can help you set up your business with all of these questions answered. We will provide you with uncomplicated advice to business owners and their employees.
Our Business services include:
- Business risk strategies
- Key person insurance
- Succession planning
- Buy/sell advice
- Business expense insurance
- Superannuation needs for you